Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Jetdirect card Attack???

From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy () carbon cudenver edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:42:29 -0600 (MDT)

I heard of one of these on campus this morning as well here at the
University of Colorado at Denver....two actually.  We're filtering the 515
attacks, and one of my colleagues seems to think its a side effect of the
code red problem.  Seems logical...a lot of the JetDirect cards have port
80 open on them....

Brendan