Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: How to determined which rootkit is using?

From: Antonio Carlos Pina <apina () infolink com br>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:18:27 -0300

I believe it can be t0rnkit.

There's a little but great utility called "chkrootkit" which you can use to
try to find out what rootkit is this. Since the homepage is written in
portuguese, I will give you the direct link. Go to:

http://www.pangeia.com.br/download.htm

and grab chkrootkit and chkdemonkit.

Best Regards,

Cordialmente,