Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: FTP scans from wanadoo.fr

From: Sébastien Vaast <sebastien.vaast () chapitre com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:34:02 +0100

Hi

I'm French and I mailed to abuse () wanadoo fr about your problem. Maybe I'll
be more lucky...

You have to know that Wanadoo is owned by France Telecom, France historical
(and monopolistical) telecom provider. Both have a long history of bad
customer service, so you should not be surprised about the fact that you
didn't get any mail answer.

I'll try to mail them from time to time (it's not spamming isn't it :-)

Sébastien Vaast