Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Revenue loss due to breakins

From: daniel heinonen <d.heinonen () qut edu au>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:19:07 +1000

Hi Mike,

I can read and you did say "specific companies and their revenue losses" however I do believe the 2001 Computer Crime and Security Survey [1] is worth a mention.

If you need some names of victims [2] [3] the below site will help you out.

[1]  http://www.gocsi.com/prelea_000321.htm
[2] http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/7378/hacker.htm
[3] http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/

Hope some of this helps.