Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: isakmp

From: baudendist () primary net
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:46:32 -0500 (CDT)

Yea... We were watching this yesterday... It looks like the packets are
coming from WIN2K IPSec enabled web servers... It goes back to the 19th...
VPN??? WIN2K interaction with the worm?  Incidental? Who knows????

We were gonna call it the SKI portion of the Red Code worm...

We will release more info on this as we look into it further.

Scott Gordon & Matt Baudendistel

reply to: baudendist () primary net