Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: UDP port 1345 (VPJP ??)

From: Bill Royds <Bill_Royds () PCH GC CA>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:41:35 -0500

IP numbers from 224.x.x.x and above are multicast addresses. They should
normally be blocked from routing outside your local network. Check that someone
is not listening to broadcast video/music.

Jacco Braat <Jacco.Braat () START NL> on 11/02/2000 12:15:25

Please respond to Jacco Braat <Jacco.Braat () START NL>