Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea a classic ? was: IP blacklist

From: do.geun.jo () KR ARTHURANDERSEN COM (Doglus Cho)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:45:52 +0900

Hi.

Sorry, I admit that I was wrong with RFC 2142 compliant addresses.

The KRNIC server gives a general representative address and contact list.

I don't understand why a query with the IP address did not give much
information.

Well, http://whois.nic.or.kr/ is written in Korean, but still you should be able
to see an "#English"

section in a query result, which contains an e-mail address and telephone
numbers.

Just let me try it for you, if I may.

I guess you could have picked up the CERT-KR address, if you were following this
list.

The address of "paladin" came from my acquaintance with people, here, not
through an electronical

query process.

Well, the defaced section of SecurityFocus has the clue for the last sentence,
but please just ignore that.

Regards,