Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: IIS 5.0 not displaying asp

From: Andrew_Kunz () TDGROUP COM (Andrew_Kunz () TDGROUP COM)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:50:33 -0500

On my windows 2000 AS machine i ended up having to install the latest
scripting engine  and MDAC to get it to work again. As near as i can tell
it got broken when i installed some software that updated MDAC but i could
be mistaken.
 If i were to have the problem again i would upgrade MDAC first and test
since i assume it puts down ADO stuff.

Andrew

Justin Lintz <jlintz () OPTONLINE NET> on 01/05/2000 03:42:09 PM

Please respond to Justin Lintz <jlintz () OPTONLINE NET>