Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea (again)

From: lamont () ICOPYRIGHT COM (Granquist, Lamont)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:14:43 -0800

nmap-services has 4333/tcp listed as msql.  is there an msql exploit out
there?  hmmm...

http://oliver.efri.hr/~crv/security/bugs/mUNIXes/msql5.html

?

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Kim R. Rasmussen wrote:
I have also had a wide range of portscannings from Korean hosts. As
Fernando, most scannings are aimed at port 111 but there are also some other
exotic ports among them - especially port 2974 and 4333 seem to be of great
interest. Anyone familiar with those ?