Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: FW: Postmaster notify: User unknown

From: Mark Durham <mdurham () SENDMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:14:50 -0800

The most recent versions of sendmail (8.10 and 8.11) have substantially more
powerful antispam capabilities, as described here:

http://sendmail.net/?feed=810usingantispam

This article references version 8.10, but actually applies to both 8.10 and
8.11.

To upgrade to the current version:

http://www.sendmail.org/current-release.html

"Jay D. Dyson" wrote: