Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Help find subject for a paper

From: Jakub <evaver () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:50:09 +0200

maybe botnet's?

this seems like a top topic of our time
and there is some materials about it already so you shouldnt have problems
to get something to start with

Jakub Maslowski

2008/5/27 Vinícius Batistela <vinicius () batistela org>:
Hi, i'm from Brazil, student of computer science and i am doing a
paper about honeypots and honeynets. I have already done a research
and i know most of the concepts about them. But now, i have to choose
something more practical to do and i don't know what. I want to do
something that contribute with the community. So, i am here for ask
you, if someone know about something that i could do, that anyone have
done yet. It can envolve programming or a special implementation of
some honeypot  honeynet.

Thank you and sorry about the bad english.

Vinicius Batistela
Passo Fundo - Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil