Honeypots mailing list archives

Announcing new KYE paper: Malicious Web Servers

From: christian.seifert () gmail com
Date: 14 Aug 2007 10:56:55 -0000

The Honeynet Project & Research Alliance are excited to announce the release of a new paper in our Know Your Enemy
series, “KYE: Malicious Web Servers”. In this paper, we take an in-depth look at malicious web servers that attack web
browsers, and we evaluate several defensive strategies that can be employed to counter this threat of client-side
attacks. All the malicious web servers identified in this study were found with our client honeypot Capture-HPC, which
we make freely available from our web site at http://www.nz-honeynet.org/capture.html.

You can learn more at

KYE: Malicious Web Servers
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/mws/index.html