Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeywall CDROM Roadmap

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:38:31 -0600

Back from my travels, catching up on email :)

Do you guys have any repository (CVS/SVN?) open for outside access?

I'm heading out to the airport in about 10 minutes, so unfortunately I don't have time for more detailed response your questions deserve. I get back Wed morning and look forward to following-up then. Short answer, you make an excellent suggestion, we already have our CVS guru Jeff Nathan looking at options on how to best do this.

Once again, good suggestion. We hope to have it available by the end of the month.

So sometimes we want to help, but do not know what we can do.

Absolutely. I'll ask our developers to put their heads together and come up with some ideas. Expect to hear more soon :)

Thanks!

lance