Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Problem with Sebek client 3.0.4 and 3.0.3 for Windows

From: "mng3 () libero it" <mng3 () libero it>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:35:31 +0200

I tried both to execute commands with the console and establish a connection with telnet from another machine towards
port 80 of the honeypot (in the honeypot there is IIS 5.1).

Regards.

Sam

(Sorry if you received more than 1 copy of this message)

How are you causing the windows machine to generate sebek packets? Using
console (e.g, cmd.exe) to execute a command?

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.