Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Re: Re: Re: Honeywall eth0 eth1 & eth2

From: anh.doquoc () gmail com
Date: 17 May 2006 12:49:50 -0000

Hi George,

I use tcpdump to look for packet in eth0 and eth1
I got a storm of ARP request from Honeypots but seem no reply from router:
"arp who-has 192.168.0.1 tell 192.168.0.230 "

with : 192.168.0.1 is my default gateway
       192.168.0.130 is my honeypot.

When using tcpdump on eth2(management interface), there are some replies from router to honeywall.

I have already assigned my honeypots and sebek destination the IP from the same network with my router.

My eth0 and eth2 are bridges and on Vmnet0.
eth1 and honeypots have Host only network adapters and on Vmnet1.

I tried to set eth1 also a bridge but it mess up my network and no computer can get access to Internet.

What should I do so that the Honeypots can send packet through Honeywall?

Anh.