Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Looking for Honeypots???

From: "Mark Ryan del Moral Talabis" <talabis () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:23:25 +0800

Interesting stuff! I haven't noticed this on our end so maybe their
concentrating on commercial anti-virus firms rather than independent
research organizations though there's always the possibility that it
could happen in the future.

Ryan Talabis
Philippine Honeynet Project
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org