Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honey email address?

From: D.Snezhkov <dsnezhkov () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:02:44 -0600

Chris,

Check out Gishpuppy disposable email system at:

http://www.gishpuppy.com/details.html

Also, some of the firefox etensions which will be helpful:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=2120&application=firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1105&application=firefox

-dimitry.

On 3/12/06, Chris Norton <cooljay1804ml () bellsouth net> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to think of a way to setup an email address sort of like a =
honeypot, which I do run a few, to attract emails such as phishing, new =
Mass mailing worms/viruses and would like some input on the best way of =
doing this. I would think it would consist of doing something such as =
posting the email address to a lot of places on the internet but what =
would be the best way to go about this? Any help or ideas would be =
great.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Norton