Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Problems capturing sebek win32 3.0.3 traffic on roo honeywall

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:53:11 -0500

I had some more issues in testing, especially on XP. I want to fix those up
first.

If you want, I can send you just some binaries with only this fix in them

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.