Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeypots & reccord industry

From: "David Watson" <david () honeynet org uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:21:13 -0000

Javier/Bruno,

Other more advanced techniques are also used within the industry, such as
flooding P2P networks with deliberately crippled copies of popular titles or
monopolising the bandwidth of key nodes to make it hard for clients to
obtain pirated copies. One company who offer this service commercially are
Overpeer:

http://www.overpeer.com/antipiracy.asp

Thanks,

David