Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: High interaction Windows Honeypot

From: Ahmed Ameen <ahmedameen () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:05:16 +0300

Hello all, first I would like to thank you all for the very helpful
replies, now I have a question which I have been looking for a while
with no success.
Have there been any attempts to have a fully built High interaction
Windows Honeynet, in a way where no UNIX or Linux systems has been
used?

And regarding the tools needed to build such a Honeynet, we already
see that Michael has promised us to have a windows version of sebek3
(server and client) in the upcoming 2 weeks, and as for IDS we have
Snort for windows. If you know any more windows tools that would be
helpful in building a High interaction Windows Honeynet please share..

Thanks…