Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeyclients info

From: "Stejerean, Cosmin" <cstejere () cti depaul edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:41:09 -0500

I am making some big assumptions here, but I believe tools such as Sebek can
be considered honeyclients. You install it on a high interaction honeypot
and it will log data to a centralized server in order to provide additional
functionality such as Sebek being able to record SSH sessions, something you
could not easily do otherwise.

But I might be wrong...

Cosmin