Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: cant ping my honeyd virtual hosts

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:58:04 -0500

How does your laptop know what MAC Address corresponds to the IP Addresses
you assigned in honeyd? Did you add static routes/arps to your laptop?

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.