Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: rc.firewall script problems

From: Craig Holmes <leusent () absolut intellihost ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:38:43 -0500

Please ignore my last message, I sent it out prematurely!

Earl Sammons & Jesse Morgan:
Thanks for the advice for deploying a regular host firewall, however in this
case I am trying to deploy a "honeywall". Eth0 is a connection between my
honeypot and my firewall computer and Eth1 is a WAN connection. I want to
limit the activity to and from the honeypot.