Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeypots training

From: Maximillian Dornseif <dornseif () informatik rwth-aachen de>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:43:22 +0100

On 2005-01-21 07:51:23 +0100, Laurent OUDOT <oudot () rstack org> said:

Hi,

For information, there will be a Black Hat Training called "Hackers on
Honeypots" soon in Europe and Asia :

  - Black Hat Europe 2005 - Training, Amsterdam, march 2005
    "http://blackhat.com/html/bh-europe-05/train-bh-eu-05-lo.html";

  - Black Hat Asia 2005 Training, Singapore, april 2005
    "http://blackhat.com/html/bh-asia-05/train-bh-asia-05-lo.html";

I hope I'll meet some of you there in order to share my humble ideas
with you and to help you at creating and improving honeypots...

If you miss the opportunity in Amsterdam or Singapore or just long for even more, Thorsten Holz and I will provide a Honeypot training at Black Hat Las Vegas in july (no URL so far).

If you prefer a german language training on honeypots there will be a week long german language training on Honeypots and Forensics between 11th and 15th of April in Aachen. More Information is available at http://www-i4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/lufg/teaching/psem/forensics.de.html

Regards

Maximillian

Regards

Maximillian Dornseif

--
Laboratory for Dependable Distributed Systems, RWTH Aachen University