Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeywall CDROM version 0.68 released!!

From: Rob McMillen <rob () honeynet org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:05:05 -0500 (EST)

I would have to direct your question about sebek to Ed. He happens to be the sebek keeper.

What other errors are you getting?

Rob

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:34:23 -0400
From: Sean Hoffmann <sean () loworbit cc>
To: Rob McMillen <rob () honeynet org>
Cc: honeypots () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: Honeywall CDROM version 0.68 released!!

I just loaded up the new Honeywall CDROM and I'm getting an error from Sebek

Unexpected Sebek PDU version: 1

I downloaded and re-installed the Win32 2.1.5 client from http://www.honeynet.org/tools/sebek/ but I'm still getting the error. When I boot off the old CD 0.67b it works fine. But I get other errors from the Honeywall so I don't want to run it that way. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean