Honeypots mailing list archives

Openbsd Bridge Firewall

From: "Lee Sheng" <momosisco () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:43:29 +0800

Hi,

Anyone know good links or guides/tutorials about openbsd bridge firewall, i don't mean the guides by openbsd website but other sources. It seems a lot of guides about this subject outdated and i need a updated one since lacks of documentations on this topic.

I think to get secure version of firewall, i must go for pf since it really has a lot of features that we can tweak, another point is openbsd is secured by default, with openbsd in bridge mode, i think it would be cool.

I'm currently testing on my openbsd firewall and I hope to get more resources, any good books about openbsd also would like to be introduced. Thanks.

Regards,
Lee

Download ringtones, logos and picture messages from MSN Malaysia http://www.msn.com.my/mobile/ringtones/default.asp