Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: New on list

From: "Bement, Daniel" <dbement1 () pghboe net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:35:23 -0400

similar problems have come up before....
try this forward:

It says that it cannot load the libdnet shared library.  It's an
indication that you did not run ldconfig.  Try running ldconfig
on /usr/local/lib and let me know if that solved your problem.

I'll add this question to

 http://www.honeyd.org/faq.php

make sure that you look there first for solutions :-)

Niels.