Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Virtual Honeypot Users

From: "Freddie Beaver" <frebea44 () earthlink net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 06:20:23 -0400

You mean people actually deploy homeypots (virtual or not) and don't
simulate traffic?? :-) I usually will stop at the store that has a full
parking lot.

A comparison can be made with the success of a certain large, department
store chain. Build a huge store with everything in it, sale cheap, hire
cheap, and let its convenience and size draw customers and run small
competitors out of business. Things that make you go hummmm...

Fred