Honeypots mailing list archives

[Spam Quarantined]Re: Honeyd on Win32

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:41:28 -0500

Michael Davis, it's developer/porter, is back in the shop working on an XP
fix.

Roger

****
*Roger A. Grimes, Computer Security Consultant
*CPA, MCSE:Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), A+
*email: roger () banneretcs com
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of upcoming Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*****