Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: error running rc.firewall

From: Stefan Schwoegler <stefan () serqular net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 00:05:36 -0700

you are missing another module(s) that autoload.o and proc.o make calls to. I'm not sure which one(s)
as I've never had those symbols unresolved before, i don't know what you're insmoding, and i'm not a
hardcore kernel developer (haven't touched kernel source myself since 2.2) but since there hasn't been
a response to this i thought i'd throw in my US$0.02 as it might help you look in the right place.
perhaps listing the modules you've inserted.

stefan

--

GnuPG/PGP keys always available at www.serqular.net for secure communications.

On 5 Nov 2003 15:47:04 -0000