Honeypots mailing list archives

new honeyd web page

From: Niels Provos <provos () citi umich edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 01:54:54 -0400

Hi,

I created an additional Honeyd web page at

 http://www.honeyd.org/

This page provides information about upcoming features and current
developments in Honeyd.  It will contain explanations of Honeyd
features and sample configurations.

Currently, I am polling users to what kind of features they would like
to see in Honeyd.  Many of the features are likely to be in the next
version of Honeyd but the poll might help me to prioritize.

It also contains a few links with which you can help to support me in
developing future versions of Honeyd.

At some point, the page might contains mailing list archives or maybe
user forums.

Let me know what you think,
 Niels.