Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: track worm virus on NT/W2K machines

From: "Steve Alameda" <Steve_Alameda () bio-rad com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:21:09 -0700

We use St. Bernard's Update Expert product to deploy patches. It's a great
tool relatively inexpensive and works good. We were not effected by these
worms at all we had easily patched over 125 machine in half a day.

Steve Alameda
LAN Administrator
Corporate Office
Bio-Rad Laboratories
Ph# 510-741-6994

Mohd Adam Baharun <adamxx7 () streamyx com>
12/31/1997 08:12 AM