Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Chaos Communication Camp HoneyPots Conference

From: Fabian Bieker <fabian.bieker () web de>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:28:44 +0200

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 08:00:04PM +0200, Davide Del Vecchio wrote:
The official site for the Camp is
http://www.ccc.de/camp

The CCC _Kassel_ is proud to present the first results from our honeypot
project:
http://kassel.ccc.de/honey/

Sry, but I ain't got time to translate this stuff to English, or to
finish our new webseite :-( , maybe when the Camp is done...

During this I will held a conference concerning Honeypots and
Honeynet, it will be a pleasure to have you partecipating to it.

Great. The CCC Kassel will be located at the WauLand Village.
If you are intressed in cooperating with the CCC Kassel Honeypot
Project, just drop me (private) mail. I would realy enjoy this.

I would really thank all the honeynet project staff, especially
Lance Spitzner for his help and support.
ack.

sry for my lame english,

        Fabian Bieker
--