Honeypots mailing list archives

looking for a new honeypot research group to join.

From: "Michael Anuzis" <michael_anuzis () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:45:39 -0400

Dear Honeypot-research community,
I'm looking for a new research team to join where I can contribute my research.

I was initially a member of the lucidic.net Distributed Honeypot Project research team, but the project coordinator eventually lost interest in maintaining the project without letting any of us know.

I have continually asked him if he is planning on bringing a website back up again any time soon, but it looks like the project may be officially dead.

If there are any other honeypot research teams out there looking for a new member, some of my past work is available at http://www.anuzisnetworking.com/whitepapers/ and I have some new work in the WiFi environment on the way. Basically, I am just looking for a place to contribute my work since I don't currently have the time to start a research project of my own.

Michael Anuzis, CCNA
Network Security Consultant
CTO, Anuzis Networking Inc.