Honeypots mailing list archives

InfoSec Writers - requesting honeypot papers

From: "Von Spangler" <vonspangler () infosecwriters com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:48:33 -0400

Hello folks,

Von here from the Info Sec Writers Group. Just a quick request: we’re
looking for more honeypot papers. If you’ve written anything on the
subject lately, let’s have a look. As stated in our submissions’
policy: http://www.infosecwriters.com/submissions.php you retain
ownership/we do not sell or distribute.

You receive front page exposure and also automatically qualify for
our “Best Security Papers” of the month contest.  Basically anyone who
submits an interesting security paper for publication will
automatically have a chance to win a book prize. At the end of month
we select 2 winners and mail the book prizes free of charge.

Best Regards,

Von

--
The Infosec Writers are nonprofit online publishers of information
security papers and projects, working with not only the established

http://www.infosecwriters.com