Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: [inbox] Registry and File Monitoring Programs for Windows Honeypots

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:15:33 -0500

Check out filemon and regmon from sysinternals.  They do real-time
monitoring of changes in both.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke