Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: send problem on honeyd win32

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <rogerg () cox net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:25:50 -0400

Usually it's a static route problem.  You've got to make sure that packets
headed back from Honeyd are routed back off it's interface through its host
computer's interface.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, Computer Security Consultant
*CPA, MCSE (NT/2000), CNE (3/4), A+
*email: rogerg () cox net
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode/
*Author of Apress's upcoming Honeypots for Windows