Honeypots mailing list archives

HoneyPot Definition gone wild

From: FRITZ Michael <Michael.FRITZ () nextiraone at>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:07:04 +0200

Hi Guys & Girls,

we´re now coming close to the 100 statements.
As we all see - it´s not easy defining a valuable statement.
Just a small suggestion:
Honeypots are evolving technology
Every honeypot is different
Honeypots are used for different purposes

Based on one´s purpose a honeypot is & will be different for everyone

So why are we trying to define something in one or two sentences which can´t
be
narrowed done so closely, dependend on what purpose somebody is following.

gruesse Michi