Honeypots mailing list archives

New Release of snort_inline!

From: Rob McMillen <rvmcmil () cablespeed com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

The new release of snort_inline (version 2.0.0) is now available for
download at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/snort-inline/

From here, you can download the entire source, a statically compiled
binary, or a patch against snort-2.0.0.

You can also get an updated Honeynet Snort-Inline Toolkit from:

http://project.honeynet.org/papers/honeynet/tools/

This toolkit contains the statically compile snort_inline binary available
from snort-inline.sourceforge.net, README, rc.firewall script,
snort_inline.sh script, drop-rules, and snort_inline.conf.  Everything you
need to get started!

snort_inline-2.0.0 has the same functionality as snort_inline-1.9.1, but
it utilizes the new and improved snort-2.0.0.

Changes since last release:
- Logging to pcap binary files is fixed.  The -b or the log_tcpdump output
plugin will work.

I've also started a mail list for snort-inline-users.  The purpose of this
list is to answer any questions regarding building, configuring, and
operating snort-inline.  Feel free to use it, but have patience with me
because it is my first time administering a mail list :).  Sign up at: