Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: honeyd command

From: Fabian Bieker <fabian.bieker () web de>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:34:24 +0200

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 03:37:36PM -0400, Kowal, Michael wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the switches are for the honeyd command to control
where the output logs go to? I believe you use the -l switch and the default
directory under linux is /var/log/honeyd, but other the logs including what
an intruder has done via FTP or Telnet go to a different directory. Is there
any way switch to change that?

No, you have to change this in every specific script.
I use some kind of include file, where some vars for this stuff are
defined, so you only have to change it once.
If you are intressed in these script, send me a mail and I'll see, where
I can put them on the web.

Sorry for my lame english,

        Fabian
--