Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: MAC? WEBDAV? Apache?

From: Jeremy Bennett <jeremy_f_bennett () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:03:11 -0800 (PST)

Have you seen the database SecurityFocus maintains? No such database
can be complete but this one is at least a good starting point when
looking at new software.

http://www.securityfocus.com/cgi-bin/sfonline/vulns.pl

-J
--- Scott Mraz <SMraz () co riverside ca us> wrote:

      So you're asking if there are any comprehensive reports as to what
attacks Apache is vulnerable and how it responds? I personally have
never seen a report that has all or well "all known" or most of the
know apache exploits. It would be nice to have that however in a
database which is related to rev levels. Hell this should be done for
every internet facing application. Needless to say I am interested as
well in this, anyone have any info???

      Regards,

      -Scott R. Mraz
      Systems Admin