funsec mailing list archives

Nominee for world's laziest spammer checking address lists ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:40:46 -0800

Date sent:            Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:14:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:                 Gabrielle Owen <o.boncompagni () usl8 toscana it>
Send reply to:        gabrielleowen7 () hotmail com

Is this mailbox still in use?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Santorum knows in his heart that elderly Dutch people are
routinely euthanized against their will by doctors.  He believes
this to be true, no matter what the elite media tries to tell
him.  It's the same way I know that one in four Laotians are born
with an extra finger and that the most common name in Chad is
Chad.  It's just what I believe.      - Joshua Keating t.co/EKLzFFia
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade