funsec mailing list archives

If you spend more on ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:35:47 -0700

I was idly perusing a new job search Website, and there, on the second page of the
"IT & Software" listings, was a job for a barista.

I guess Java is still important in the tech world ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The end of democracy...will occur when government falls into the
hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
                                                  - Thomas Jefferson
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade