funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel from Cardholder Services

From: Bruce Ediger <bediger () stratigery com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:29:21 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

FCC and FTC complaints work well, too. I was filing 3 or 4 a week.

Hmmm.  That is directly opposite to my experience with the "No Call Registry"
complaints form: <https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx>

I got nothing from the FTC at all.  I became increasingly hysterical in my
complaining over the course of last year, too.  I thought perhaps humor,
exageration or sly digs at the FTC's manliness would get a rise out of them.

I find it very hard to believe that nobody can do anything about "Ann" or
"Rachel" or "Barbara". I suspect that The Phone Company has a "pink contract"
with Cardholder Services, LLC.