funsec mailing list archives

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:38:19 -0500

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)
<michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:
I'd *much* rather read about the dude's coffee shop than the other relentless SPAM ISC2 sends out about elections and
what not....  Honestly I could care less whom ISC2 elects as president, CEO, Chief Bottle washer and I don't' know
why they think I care the least about it...

Thanks kind of interesting, considering the officers control and steer
the organization. Have you been following this (trying to remove an
NSA co-chair due to the surreptitious sabotaging of standards):

"NSA co-chair claimed sabotage on CFRG list/group",
http://lists.randombit.net/pipermail/cryptography/2014-January/006136.html
and "ECC patent FUD revisited",
http://lists.randombit.net/pipermail/cryptography/2014-January/006108.html.

We all have dogs in these fights ;)