funsec mailing list archives

Re: Huawei

From: Conrad Constantine <conrad () 1211 net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:35:13 -0400

On 7/22/2013 1:47 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
"Huawei Is a Security Threat and There's Proof, Says Hayden"

However, they are not going to tell you what the proof is.

NSA: "Look, a Distraction!"

Hayden: "Disregard all the other times that anything that has spilled from my piehole has proven to be an outright lie, and believe me this one time that I'm telling the truuuuuuuuuth!" *stamps foot*

Congress: "All right, we're taking your pocket money away, you're grounded mister! Let's see how you like it when you can't afford your unconstitutional surveillance programs!"

Hayden: "But Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd!"

Congress: "If you don't like it, you can get a summer job and learn the value of a dollar, now off to your room..."

"....and no reading senator's emails under the bedsheets with a flashlight! bedtime!"