funsec mailing list archives

Re: Huawei

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:24:27 -0400

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:47:33 -0600, Bruce Ediger said:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:

"Huawei Is a Security Threat and There's Proof, Says Hayden"

However, they are not going to tell you what the proof is.

I assumed that because it was Hayden, that was just more "Let's keep
the Cyberwar Boogieman going, because otherwise, how will we keep the
pig's trough with taxpayer dollars?"

Either that, or he simply didn't get the memo?

http://www.propublica.org/article/nsa-says-it-cant-search-own-emails