funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sandy Hook

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:15:06 +0000

Dan,

Although if that guy wanted a gun to shoot people, even if there werent' any in the US, he would have found an illegal
one to do so...

Everything else I agree with you and you are absolutely 100% correct my friend! :-)

 Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772