funsec mailing list archives

Re: LinkeDin followup

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:01:12 -0700

From:                   Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date sent:              Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:30:22 -0500

Pretty sure the guy in Russia wants to add you to his growing list of
people he wants to add to his contacts. You know, catching up, business
deals, etc.

I haven't had any time to get into them in depth, but I note that one is from
"Linkedln.com," with a lower case "L" instead of the upper case "I."

I almost feel insulted ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
It is not enough to have a good mind.
The main thing is to use it well.                  - Rene Descartes
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade