funsec mailing list archives

Re: OK, all you EU guys who took the CEH just wasted your money

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:10:06 -0400

Not really a catch22, just a fancy way of saying that possession of burglary tools is a Class 5 felony.

 Problem is, a crowbar could be a burglary tool, so if I merely have a crowbar on me, by the wording of that code, that
means that I have intent to burgle so it's a class5 felony.

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772